Why Pay by Link is replacing payment by phone
Taking a card over the phone can be a great way to get paid.
But reading a card number, digit by digit, over the phone can be slow, may take more than one call, and can tie you or your staff up longer than you would like.
More seriously, such payments are not secured in the same way as a contactless, chip and PIN or even an internet transaction – each time you accept a payment this way you accept the risk that it may be later charged back or reported as fraud.
As your partner in payments, AIB Merchant Services are here to help how you collect remote payments using Pay by Link.
Pay by Link is an increasingly popular and very effective way to handle payments when your customer is at a distance to you.
You simply generate a one-time link and send it to your customers by Email, SMS, WhatsApp or messenger – to enable them to securely pay you.
Your customer safely enters their card and approves the transaction, and you are immediately informed of the payment.
In this 30-minute webinar Jennifer will show you:
- What pay by link is – and how it improves payment when your customer is not present
- How pay by link makes it easier to track payments – before or after your sale
- Full / live demonstrations of how quick, easy and secure this technology is – for you, and for your customer
- The options available to you for additional branding, system integration and automatic / recurring payments
- How you can easily share all of this across your company – at the counter, in the office, or across multiple locations.
Meet our speakers
Jennifer Goggin, Since joining AIBMS Jennifer has worked as a Sales support executive and an Ecommerce Sales support Executive. She has driven numerous targeted campaigns on many AIBMS products and services. Jennifer's current role is the SME Payments Technology Expert.
Jennifer’s current role is the SME Payments Technology Expert, and she looks forward to facilitating conversations about all that AIBMS has to offer in the following Webinar series.
Don't miss out, register now! It's FREE!
Why Pay by Link is replacing payment by phone – On Demand
Registration for this webinar has closed.