Feel the speed with contactless payments
Contactless payment technology is a great way for you to accept low value payments – in less than a second.
How contactless works
- If there’s a contactless symbol on the front of a debit card, you can start accepting contactless right away.
- Our contactless payments solution is fast, convenient and secure. Cardholders hold their debit card up to a secure reader and a tiny antenna inside the card communicates with the terminal. Half a second later you should hear the beep and the display confirms your transaction has been successful.
- You can pay for anything that’s up to €15. As an extra security measure, the cardholder may occasionally be asked to enter the PIN.
Benefits of Contactless
- Contactless speeds up service, is simple for staff and helps cut cash-handling costs.
- Contactless eliminates the need to check signatures and reduces the need to request PIN’s, making payments simple for staff and quicker for customers.
- Accepting Contactless gives you a potential advantage over nearby stores that do not. Make the most of this to develop customer loyalty.
- Counting, securely transporting and banking notes and coins can be expensive. Contactless can help break your cash dependency.